- Self-monitor for symptoms of illness. If you exhibit symptoms such as a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, self-quarantine DO NOT COME TO WORK and seek evaluation through RI DOH (HCW are high priority for testing).
- If you believe you may have been directly exposed to someone who has COVID-19, please report to one of the Physicians immediately. Self-quarantine may be required.
- Avoid touching your face (eyes, nose and mouth).
- Wash or sanitize your hands before and after every patient interaction, preferably in front of patients.
- Avoid unnecessary patient contact (touching, hand shaking).
- Cover your cough or sneeze with tissue. Discard tissue after one use…. disinfect hands
- Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects frequently, preferably in front of patients.
- Avoid meeting in large groups (greater than 10 people in a shared space) both in professional and recreational activities and use virtual meetings when possible.
- Periodically review the CDC websites to ensure adherence to community mitigation strategies designed to slow the transmission of COVID-19.
Comments are closed.